Multinational Business Finance Notes PDF
Date: 27th Jan 2023
In these “Multinational Business Finance Notes PDF”, we will familiarize the students with International Monetary System and Financial Institutions. Functioning of the Foreign Exchange Markets and Financial Management of a multinational firm will be the essential components of these notes.
We have provided multiple complete Multinational Business Finance Notes PDF for any university student of Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) or Master of Business Administration (MBA) to enhance more knowledge about the subject and to score better marks in the exam. Students can easily make use of all these Multinational Business Finance Notes PDF by downloading them.
Topics in our Multinational Business Finance Notes PDF
The topics we will cover in these Multinational Business Finance Notes PDF will be taken from the following list:
Multinational Business Finance – MNCs (Multinational Corporations) and transnational corporations, Difference between domestic and International financial management, Motivations for International finance. International Monetary System – The Gold standard, the Bretton Woods system, the flexible exchange, alternative exchange rate system, the European monetary system, Euro and its implications for Indian banking, International Financial Institutions – International Monetary Fund (IMF), Asian Development Bank (ADB), International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), Bank for International Settlement (BIS) and Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
The Foreign Exchange Markets: Introduction, types: Global and Domestic market, spot market and forward market; rates: direct and indirect quotations, bid-ask spread; Functions of the Foreign Exchange Markets; determination of forward premiums and discounts, interest arbitrage – covered interest arbitrage and interest parity theory – forecasting of foreign exchange rates.
Financial management of the Multinational Firm – Cost of Capital and Capital Structure of a Multinational Firm – determining capital structure components, Cost of capital for MNCs (Multinational Corporations) and Domestic Firms, Multinational capital budgeting – Problems and issues in foreign investment analysis.
Payment Systems: Payment terms and financing international trade, international flow of funds and portfolio investment in India, FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) vs. FIIs (Foreign Institutional Investors), investment strategies of FIIs in India, FIIs and volatility, impact of FIIs investment on stock markets and public policy. Netting (with numerical), pooling, leading and lagging as international payment settlement.
Download Multinational Business Finance Notes PDF
Multinational Business Finance Reference Books List
We have listed the best Multinational Business Finance Reference Books that can help in your Multinational Business Finance exam preparation:
- Shapiro, Allen C. (1995). Multinational Financial Management, Prentice Hall India.
- Eiteman, David K. Stonehill, Arthur I., and Moffett, Michael H. (2001).
- Multinational Business Finance (9th Edition). Addison Wesley, New York.
- Buckley, A. (2004). Multinational Finance (5th Edition). Pearson Education.
Management Notes PDF
- Advertising and Brand Management Notes
- Basic Econometrics with Software Notes
- Business Accounting Notes
- Business Analysis and Valuation Notes
- Business Policy and Strategy Notes
- Business Research Notes
- Consumer Behaviour Notes
- Counselling and Negotiation Skills for Management Notes
- Cross Cultural Human Resource Management Notes
- Derivatives and Risk Management Notes
- Development Systems and Strategies Notes
- Digital Marketing Notes
- Distribution and Supply Chain Management Notes
- Ecommerce Notes
- Econometrics Notes
- Economic Legislation Notes
- Entrepreneurship Development Notes
- Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Notes
- Financial Institutions and Markets Notes
- Financial Management Notes
- Financial Time Series Econometrics Notes
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management Notes
- Fundamentals of Management and Organisational Behaviour Notes
- Global Business Environment Notes
- Human Resource Management Notes
- India’s Diversity and Business Notes
- International Accounting and Reporting System Notes
- International Finance Notes
- International Human Resource Management Notes
- International Joint Ventures, Mergers and Acquisition Notes
- International Marketing Notes
- International Supply Chain Management Notes
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management Notes
- Investment Banking and Financial Services Notes
- IT Tools for Business Notes
- Legal Aspects of Business Notes
- Macroeconomics Notes
- Management Accounting Notes
- Management of Industrial Relations Notes
- Managerial Economics Notes
- Marketing of Services Notes
- Multinational Business Finance Notes
- Organizational Development Notes
- Performance and Compensation Management Notes
- Personality Development and Soft Skills Notes
- Personal Selling Notes
- Principles of Marketing Notes
- Project Appraisal and Analysis Notes
- Quantitative Techniques for Management Notes
- Research Software Package Notes
- Retail Management Notes
- Statistical Software Package Notes
- Statistics for Business Decisions Notes
- Strategic Corporate Finance Notes
- Talent and Knowledge Management Notes
- Tax Planning Notes
- Technology and Operations Management Notes
- Training and Management Development Notes
- Transnational and Cross Cultural Marketing Notes