Ionic Equilibrium Notes PDF
Free Ionic Equilibrium notes pdf are provided here for Ionic Equilibrium students so that they can prepare and score high marks in their Ionic Equilibrium exam.
In these free Ionic Equilibrium notes pdf, we will study the basic and advance concepts regarding the three states of matter. Derive the expressions for determining the physical properties of gases, liquids, and solids. Concept of ionization in aqueous solution, pH, buffers, and various applications of ionization.
We have provided complete Ionic Equilibrium handwritten notes pdf for any university student of BCA, MCA, B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech branch to enhance more knowledge about the subject and to score better marks in their Ionic Equilibrium exam.
Free Ionic Equilibrium notes pdf are very useful for Ionic Equilibrium students in enhancing their preparation and improving their chances of success in Ionic Equilibrium exam.
These free Ionic Equilibrium pdf notes will help students tremendously in their preparation for Ionic Equilibrium exam. Please help your friends in scoring good marks by sharing these free Ionic Equilibrium handwritten notes pdf from below links:
Topics in our Ionic Equilibrium Notes PDF
The topics we will cover in these ionic equilibrium notes pdf for bsc will be taken from the following list:
Gaseous state: Kinetic molecular model of a gas: postulates and derivation of the kinetic gas equation; collision frequency; collision diameter; mean free path and viscosity of gases, including their temperature and pressure dependence, relation between mean free path and coefficient of viscosity, calculation of s from ?; variation of viscosity with temperature and pressure. Maxwell distribution and its use in evaluating molecular velocities (average, root mean square and most probable) and average kinetic energy, law of equipartition of energy, degrees of freedom and molecular basis of heat capacities. Behaviour of real gases: Deviations from ideal gas behaviour, compressibility factor, Z, and its variation with pressure and temperature for different gases. Causes of deviation from ideal behaviour. Equation of states for real gases; van der Waals equation of state, its derivation and application in explaining real gas behaviour, Virial coefficients, calculation of Boyle temperature. Isotherms of real gases and their comparison with van der Waals isotherms, continuity of states, critical state, relation between critical constants and van der Waals constants, law of corresponding states.
Liquid state: Qualitative treatment of the structure of the liquid state; physical properties of liquids; vapour pressure, surface tension and coefficient of viscosity, and their determination. Effect of addition of various solutes on surface tension and viscosity. Explanation of cleansing action of detergents. Temperature variation of viscosity of liquids and comparison with that of gases.
Solid state: Nature of the solid state, law of constancy of interfacial angles, law of rational indices, Miller indices, elementary ideas of symmetry, symmetry elements and symmetry operations, qualitative idea of point and space groups, seven crystal systems and fourteen Bravais lattices; X-ray diffraction, Bragg’s law, a simple account of rotating crystal method and powder pattern method. Analysis of powder diffraction patterns of NaCl, CsCl and KCl.
Ionic equilibria: Strong, moderate and weak electrolytes, degree of ionization, factors affecting degree of ionization, ionization constant and ionic product of water. Ionization of weak acids and bases, pH scale, common ion effect; dissociation constants of mono and diprotic acids. Salt hydrolysis-calculation of hydrolysis constant, degree of hydrolysis and pH for different salts. Buffer solutions; derivation of Henderson equation and its applications. Solubility and solubility product of sparingly soluble salts – applications of solubility product principle. Qualitative treatment of acid – base titration curves (calculation of pH at various stages). Theory of acid–base indicators; selection of indicators and their limitations.
Ionic Equilibrium Notes PDF FREE Download
Ionic Equilibrium students can easily make use of all these complete Ionic Equilibrium notes pdf by downloading them from below links:
How to Download FREE Ionic Equilibrium Notes PDF?
Ionic Equilibrium students can easily download free Ionic Equilibrium notes pdf by following the below steps:
- Visit TutorialsDuniya.com to download free Ionic Equilibrium notes pdf
- Select ‘College Notes’ and then select ‘Chemistry Course’
- Select ‘Ionic Equilibrium Notes’
- Now, you can easily view or download free Ionic Equilibrium handwritten notes pdf
Benefits of FREE Ionic Equilibrium Notes PDF
Free Ionic Equilibrium notes pdf provide learners with a flexible and efficient way to study and reference Ionic Equilibrium concepts. Benefits of these complete free Ionic Equilibrium pdf notes are given below:
- Accessibility: These free Ionic Equilibrium handwritten notes pdf files can be easily accessed on various devices that makes it convenient for students to study Ionic Equilibrium wherever they are.
- Printable: These Ionic Equilibrium free notes pdf can be printed that allows learners to have physical copies of their Ionic Equilibrium notes for their reference and offline reading.
- Structured content: These free Ionic Equilibrium notes pdf are well-organized with headings, bullet points and formatting that make complex topics easier to follow and understand.
- Self-Paced Learning: Free Ionic Equilibrium handwritten notes pdf offers many advantages for both beginners and experienced students that make it a valuable resource for self-paced learning and reference.
- Visual Elements: These free Ionic Equilibrium pdf notes include diagrams, charts and illustrations to help students visualize complex concepts in an easier way.
We hope our free Ionic Equilibrium notes pdf has helped you and please share these Ionic Equilibrium handwritten notes free pdf with your friends as well 🙏
Download FREE Study Material App for school and college students for FREE high-quality educational resources such as notes, books, tutorials, projects and question papers.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at email@example.com and we will get back to you at the earliest.
TutorialsDuniya.com wishes you Happy Learning! 🙂
- Analytical Clinical Biochemistry Notes
- Atomic Structure & Chemical Bonding Notes
- Basic Analytical Chemistry Notes
- Biomolecules Notes
- Business Skills for Chemists Notes
- Coordination Chemistry Notes
- Conductance & Chemical Kinetics Notes
- Chemical Thermodynamics and its Applications Notes
- Chemical Technology & Society Notes
- Cheminformatics Notes
- Chemistry of Cosmetics & Perfumes Notes
- Fuel Chemistry Notes
- Green Methods in Chemistry Notes
- Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxygen Containing Functional Groups Notes
- Intellectual Property Rights Notes
- IT Skills for Chemists Notes
- Organic Chemistry Basics and Hydrocarbons Notes
- Organometallic Chemistry & Bioinorganic Chemistry Notes
- Pesticide Chemistry Notes
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Notes
- Phase Equilibria and Electrochemical Cells Notes
- Polynuclear Hydrocarbons, Heterocyclic Chemistry, Alkaloids and Terpenes Notes
- Quantum Chemistry & Spectroscopy Notes
- S-block and P-block Elements Notes
- Spectroscopy & Applied Organic Chemistry Notes
- States of Matter & Ionic Equilibrium Notes
Ionic Equilibrium Notes FAQs
Q: Where can I get complete Ionic Equilibrium Notes pdf FREE Download?
A: TutorialsDuniya.com have provided complete Ionic Equilibrium free Notes pdf so that students can easily download and score good marks in your Ionic Equilibrium exam.
Q: How to download Ionic Equilibrium notes pdf?
A: Ionic Equilibrium students can easily make use of all these complete free Ionic Equilibrium pdf notes by downloading them from TutorialsDuniya.com
Software Engineering Projects with Source & Documentation
You will always find the updated list of top and best free Software Engineering projects with source code in an easy and quick way. Our Free Software Engineering projects list has projects for beginners, intermediates as well as experts to learn in 2023.
Author: Delhi University