Basic Analytical Chemistry Notes PDF
In these “Basic Analytical Chemistry Notes PDF”, we will study the importance and the concepts of chemical analysis of water and soil, using separation techniques like chromatography and instrumentation techniques like flame photometry and spectrophotometry.
We have provided multiple complete Basic Analytical Chemistry Notes PDF for any university student of BCA, MCA, B.Sc, M.Sc B.Tech, M.Tech branch to enhance more knowledge about the subject and to score better marks in the exam. Students can easily make use of all these Basic Analytical Chemistry Notes PDF by downloading them.
Topics in our Basic Analytical Chemistry Notes PDF
The topics we will cover in these Basic Analytical Chemistry Notes PDF will be taken from the following list:
Introduction: Introduction to analytical chemistry and its interdisciplinary nature, Concept of sampling. Importance of accuracy, precision, and sources of error in analytical measurements. Significant figures. Presentation of experimental data and results.
Analysis of soil: Composition of soil, concept of pH and its measurement, complexometric titrations, chelation, chelating agents, use of indicators.
Analysis of water: Definition of pure water, sources responsible for contaminating water, water sampling methods, water purification methods.
Chromatography: Definition and general introduction on principles of chromatography.Paper chromatography, thin layer chromatography, Column chromatography, and ion-exchange chromatography.
Basic Analytical Chemistry Notes PDF Free Download
Basic Analytical Chemistry Reference Books List
We have listed the best Basic Analytical Chemistry Reference Books that can help in your Basic Analytical Chemistry exam preparation:
Chemistry Notes PDF
- Analytical Clinical Biochemistry Notes
- Atomic Structure & Chemical Bonding Notes
- Basic Analytical Chemistry Notes
- Biomolecules Notes
- Business Skills for Chemists Notes
- Coordination Chemistry Notes
- Conductance & Chemical Kinetics Notes
- Chemical Thermodynamics and its Applications Notes
- Chemical Technology & Society Notes
- Cheminformatics Notes
- Chemistry of Cosmetics & Perfumes Notes
- Fuel Chemistry Notes
- Green Methods in Chemistry Notes
- Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxygen Containing Functional Groups Notes
- Intellectual Property Rights Notes
- IT Skills for Chemists Notes
- Organic Chemistry Basics and Hydrocarbons Notes
- Organometallic Chemistry & Bioinorganic Chemistry Notes
- Pesticide Chemistry Notes
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Notes
- Phase Equilibria and Electrochemical Cells Notes
- Polynuclear Hydrocarbons, Heterocyclic Chemistry, Alkaloids and Terpenes Notes
- Quantum Chemistry & Spectroscopy Notes
- S-block and P-block Elements Notes
- Spectroscopy & Applied Organic Chemistry Notes
- States of Matter & Ionic Equilibrium Notes