DU Student Portal for filling Exam Form
Date: 31st Jan 2023
Extension of the Last Date of Filling up the examination form by the DU students admitted in 2020 for Part-1 Semester-II (Assignment Based Examination) for all UG, PG courses for the Examination May-June 2021.
In the continuation of Notification Ref. No. Dean (Exams)/2021/720 dated 19.07.2021 regarding fill up the examination form by the students admitted in 2020 for the Examination May-June 2021 (Part-I Semester-II), it is hereby informed to all concerned students that the last date of filling up the examination form is extended up to 05.08.2021 till 5.00 pm.
Link to DU student portal is http://durslt.du.ac.in/DuExamForm_MJ2021/StudentPortal/Existing_Students/Login.aspx
DU Students are required to pay the examination fee on the link provided by their respective Faculty/Department/College.
DU Student portal for confirming the examination form after due administrative formalities by the Faculty/College/Department is operational up to dated 06.08.2021 till 5.00 pm.
Date: 21st July 2021
Delhi University DU student portal for filling exam form by the students admitted in 2020 for Semester II (Assignment Based Examination) for all UG & PG courses for Even Semester Academic Session May-June 2021.
1. All the regular students admitted in 2020 of U.G and P.G. courses of Semester-II are hereby informed that the link for filling examination form has been activated for Even Semester Academic Session May-June 2021.
2. The portal for filling the Examination Form by the students will be active till 31st July, 5.00 pm
3. Examination Roll No., Student Name, Date of Birth, and registered Email id are the login details of the student to access the portal. (In case of any problem in login, the students are required to contact their concerned Faculty/Department/College for updating their records if required.)
4. The students are required to pay the online examination fee through the link provided by their respective Faculty/Department/College.
5. Filling of the Examination Form is mandatory for each student. Students who fail to fill the Examination Form OR their Examination form is not confirmed by their respective Faculty/Department/College will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
6. Link for SOL students will be provided separately by the School of Open Learning.
7. Faculty/Department/College should confirm the examination form after completing due administration formalities. A confirmation email will be sent to the student who is confirmed by Faculty/Department/College. Login id and password for the Colleges/Departments is the same that was provided previously for exam session Nov-Dec 2020.
Link to the Faculty/Department/College to confirm the examination form is http://durslt.du.ac.in/DuExamForm_MJ2021/Login.aspx
8. Faculty/Department/College will also feed the Internal Assignment marks and Practical marks of the students through the same software link.
9. The DU student portal for confirming the examination form after due administrative formalities by the Faculty/College/Department will be active till 1st August 2021, 5.00 pm.
Check Official Delhi University Notification here
DU Official website: http://du.ac.in
Software Engineering Projects PDF with Documentation Report
In this article, you will get the list of Best Software Engineering Projects pdf with Documentation. These software engineering mini projects pdf will help you tremendously in preparation for your own Software Engineering Project report.
Author: Delhi University