CBSE Biology Deleted Syllabus Class 11
Date: 2nd Oct 2023
In this article, you can easily get the cbse class 11 Biology deleted syllabus 2021-22. We have provided Biology deleted syllabus class 11 for cbse students so that you can plan about the subject and score better marks in your NCERT class xi Biology exam 2021-22.
CBSE class xi Biology students can easily make use of all these Biology class 11 deleted syllabus 2021-22 by downloading them.
This syllabus of Biology class 11 cbse 2021-22 will help you tremendously in preparation for your NCERT class xi Biology exam.
For better results in your NCERT class xi Biology exam, you have to practice CBSE Class 11 Question Papers, Class 11 Sample Papers, Class 11 Notes, Class 11 NCERT Books, NCERT Solutions for Class 11, Class 11 Exemplar and Class 11 Syllabus.
You can easily download the CBSE class 11 Biology deleted syllabus 2021-22 from below link:
You can also check new syllabus of Biology class 11 cbse 2020-21
Table of Contents
CBSE Biology Class 11 Deleted Syllabus 2021-22
Below we have listed the entire reduced syllabus of Biology class 11 CBSE 2020-21 which is decided to be deleted from the existing syllabus.
The deleted syllabus of Biology class 11 cbse 2020-21 is as follows:
|Chapter No||Chapter Name||Deleted portion of Biology class 11 2021-22|
|Chapter 1||The Living World||
|Chapter 3||Plant Kingdom||
|Chapter 5||Morphology of Flowering Plants||
|Chapter 6||Anatomy of Flowering Plants||
|Chapter 7||Structural Organisation in Animals||
|Chapter 11||Transport in Plants||
|Chapter 12||Mineral Nutrition||
|Chapter 15||Plant – Growth and Development||
|Chapter 16||Digestion and Absorption||
|Chapter 20||Locomotion and Movement||
|Chapter 21||Neural Control and Coordination||
Practical portion of Class 11 Biology Deleted Syllabus
Following portions is the practical deleted syllabus of class 11 Biology:
A: List of Experiments
- Description of Family Fabaceae; Types of root (Tap and adventitious); types of stem (herbaceous and woody); leaf(arrangement, shape, venation, simple and compound).
- Preparation and study of T.S. of dicot and monocot roots and stems (primary)
- Study of osmosis by potato osmometer
- Study of plasmolysis in epidermal peels (e.g. Rhoeo/lily leaves or flashy scale leaves of onion bulb).
- Comparative study of the rates of transpiration in the upper and lower surface of leaves.
- Test for the presence of sugar, starch, proteins and fats in suitable plant and animal materials.
- Test for presence of urea in urine.
- Test for presence of bile salts in urine.
B. Study/Observation of the following (spotting)
- Tissues and diversity in shape and size of plant cells (palisade cells, guard cells, parenchyma, collenchyma, sclerenchyma, xylem and phloem) through temporary and permanent slides.
- Different modifications in roots, stems and leaves.
- Different types of inflorescence (cymose and racemose).
- Human skeleton and different types of joints with the help of virtual images/models only
We hope our deleted syllabus of cbse class 11 Biology has helped you. Please share this CBSE Biology Deleted Syllabus Class 11 2021-22 with your friends as well 🙏
TutorialsDuniya.com wishes you Happy Learning! 🙂
NCERT Books Class 11
NCERT Solutions for Class 11
NCERT Exemplar Class 11
CBSE Class 11 Notes
CBSE Class 11 Syllabus 2022-23
CBSE Class 11 Deleted Syllabus
CBSE Class 11 Previous Year Question Papers
CBSE Class 11 Sample Papers
CBSE Biology Deleted Syllabus Class 11 FAQs
Where can I get class 11 Biology deleted syllabus for Term 1 & Term 2?
TutorialsDuniya.com have provided class 11 Biology deleted syllabus 2021-22 for Term 1 & Term 2 so that you can score good marks in your class 11 Biology exam.
Where can I get reduced portion of Class 11 Biology Syllabus 2020-21?
You can easily get the entire reduced portion of class 11 Biology syllabus 2020-21 which is decided to be deleted from the existing syllabus at TutorialsDuniya.com
Rating - CBSE
Author: 95,786 CBSE Students