- In case if you unfollow any of these below mentioned terms, we shall block your IP.
- Personal Information and Disclaimer
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site.
- We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
- We will never sell or distribute your e-mail address to any other companies or organisation at any cost.
- Users can visit our website anonymously.
- Tutorialsduniya.com is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage with third party trade.
- Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Web browser cookies
- A cookie is a piece of data that a website transfers to an individual’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes.
- Cookies can facilitate a user’s ongoing access to and use of a site, and they allow us to track usage patterns and to compile data that can help us improve our content and target advertising.
- How we use your collected information
- We may collect and use user’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. They will receive emails that may include updates or related service information etc.
- If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or user may contact us by filling the contact form in our Site.
- How we protect your information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Our Site is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for the users.
- Your acceptance of these Terms
- By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please disconnect the site now. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Contacting US
- If you have any questions about our Privacy Policies, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, then feel free to Contact US.