Pharmaceutical Chemistry PDF Notes
Date: 20th Mar 2023
In these “Pharmaceutical Chemistry pdf Notes”, we will study the basic understanding of drugs discovery, design, development, and their side effects. The course will cover synthesis of major drug classes including-analgesics, antipyretics, anti-inflammatory agents, antibacterial and antifungal agents, antiviral agents, central nervous system agents, and drugs for HIV–AIDS. An overview of fermentation process and production of certain dietary supplements and certain common antibiotics.
We have provided multiple complete Pharmaceutical Chemistry pdf Notes for any university student of BCA, MCA, B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech branch to enhance more knowledge about the subject and to score better marks in the exam. Students can easily make use of all these Pharmaceutical Chemistry pdf Notes by downloading them.
Topics in our Pharmaceutical Chemistry Notes pdf
The topics we will cover in these Pharmaceutical Chemistry Notes pdf will be taken from the following list:
Introduction: Drug discovery, design, and development: Sources of drugs: biological, marine, minerals, and plant tissue culture, physio-chemical aspects (optical, geometric and bioisosterism) of drug molecules and biological action, drug-receptor interaction, basic retro-synthetic approach for development of drug. Cause of side effect of drugs like ibuprofen, cetirizine, thalidomide. Difference between drug and poison.
Drugs and Pharmaceuticals: Study of pharmaceutical aids like talc, diatomite, kaolin, bentomite, gelatin and natural colours Synthesis of the representative drugs of the following classes: analgesics agents, antipyretic agents, anti-inflammatory agents (Aspirin); antibacterial and antifungal agents (Sulphonamides; Sulphanethoxazol, Sulphacetamide, Trimethoprim); antiviral agents (Acyclovir), central nervous system agents (Phenobarbital, Diazepam), Cardiovascular (Glyceryl trinitrate), antilaprosy (Dapsone), HIV-AIDS related drugs (AZT- Zidovudine).
Fermentation: Aerobic and anaerobic fermentation. Production of (i) Ethyl alcohol and citric acid, (ii) Antibiotics; Penicillin, Cephalosporin, Chloromycetin and Streptomycin, (iii) Lysine, Glutamic acid, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C.
Pharmaceutical Chemistry Notes pdf Download
Pharmaceutical Chemistry Book pdf
We have listed the best Pharmaceutical Chemistry Book pdf that can help in your Pharmaceutical Chemistry exam preparation:
Chemistry Notes PDF
- Analytical Clinical Biochemistry Notes
- Atomic Structure & Chemical Bonding Notes
- Basic Analytical Chemistry Notes
- Biomolecules Notes
- Business Skills for Chemists Notes
- Coordination Chemistry Notes
- Conductance & Chemical Kinetics Notes
- Chemical Thermodynamics and its Applications Notes
- Chemical Technology & Society Notes
- Cheminformatics Notes
- Chemistry of Cosmetics & Perfumes Notes
- Fuel Chemistry Notes
- Green Methods in Chemistry Notes
- Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxygen Containing Functional Groups Notes
- Intellectual Property Rights Notes
- IT Skills for Chemists Notes
- Organic Chemistry Basics and Hydrocarbons Notes
- Organometallic Chemistry & Bioinorganic Chemistry Notes
- Pesticide Chemistry Notes
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Notes
- Phase Equilibria and Electrochemical Cells Notes
- Polynuclear Hydrocarbons, Heterocyclic Chemistry, Alkaloids and Terpenes Notes
- Quantum Chemistry & Spectroscopy Notes
- S-block and P-block Elements Notes
- Spectroscopy & Applied Organic Chemistry Notes
- States of Matter & Ionic Equilibrium Notes
Software Engineering Projects PDF with Documentation Report
In this article, you will get the list of Best Software Engineering Projects pdf with Documentation. These software engineering mini projects pdf will help you tremendously in preparation for your own Software Engineering Project report.
Author: Delhi University