Green Chemistry Notes pdf
Date: 20th Mar 2023
In these “Green Chemistry Notes pdf”, we will study chemistry which is good for human health and environment. Evaluate suitable technologies for the remediation of hazardous substances. Make students aware of how chemical processes can be designed, developed and run in a sustainable way. Acquire the knowledge of the twelve principles of green chemistry and how to apply in green synthesis. Make students aware about the benefits of using green chemistry. Have the idea of Biocatalytic Process – Conversion of Biomass into chemicals.
We have provided multiple complete Green chemistry lecture notes pdf for any university student of BCA, MCA, B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech branch to enhance more knowledge about the subject and to score better marks in the exam. Students can easily make use of all these Green chemistry lecture notes pdf by downloading them.
Topics in our Green Chemistry Notes pdf
The topics we will cover in these Green Chemistry Notes pdf will be taken from the following list:
Introduction: Definition of green chemistry and how it is different from conventional chemistry and environmental chemistry.
- Need of green chemistry
- Importance of green chemistry in- daily life, Industries, and solving human health problems (four examples each).
- A brief study of Green Chemistry Challenge Awards (Introduction, award categories, and study about five last recent awards).
Twelve Principles of Green Chemistry: The twelve principles of Green Chemistry with their explanations
Special emphasis on the following:
- Prevention of waste/byproducts, pollution prevention hierarchy.
- Green metrics to assess greenness of a reaction: environmental impact factor, atom economy, and calculation of atom economy.
- Green solvents-supercritical fluids, water as a solvent for organic reactions, ionic liquids, solventless reactions, solvents obtained from renewable sources.
- Catalysis and green chemistry- comparison of heterogeneous and homogeneous catalysis, bio-catalysis, asymmetric catalysis and photocatalysis.
- Green energy and sustainability.
- Real-time analysis for pollution prevention.
- Prevention of chemical accidents, designing greener processes, inherent safer design, principle of ISD “What you don’t have cannot harm you”, greener alternative to Bhopal Gas Tragedy (safer route to carcarbaryl) and Flixiborough accident (safer route to cyclohexanol) subdivision of ISD, minimization, simplification, substitution, moderation and limitation.
The following Real-world Cases in green chemistry should be discussed: Surfactants for carbon dioxide – replacing smog producing and ozone depleting solvents with CO2 for precision cleaning and dry cleaning of garments. Designing of environmentally safe marine antifoulant. Rightfit pigment: Synthetic azo pigments to replace toxic organic and inorganic pigments. An efficient, green synthesis of a compostable and widely applicable plastic (polylactic acid) made from corn.
Download Green Chemistry Notes pdf
Green Chemistry Book pdf List
We have listed the best Green Chemistry Book pdf that can help in your Green Methods in Chemistry exam preparation:
Chemistry Notes PDF
- Analytical Clinical Biochemistry Notes
- Atomic Structure & Chemical Bonding Notes
- Basic Analytical Chemistry Notes
- Biomolecules Notes
- Business Skills for Chemists Notes
- Coordination Chemistry Notes
- Conductance & Chemical Kinetics Notes
- Chemical Thermodynamics and its Applications Notes
- Chemical Technology & Society Notes
- Cheminformatics Notes
- Chemistry of Cosmetics & Perfumes Notes
- Fuel Chemistry Notes
- Green Methods in Chemistry Notes
- Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxygen Containing Functional Groups Notes
- Intellectual Property Rights Notes
- IT Skills for Chemists Notes
- Organic Chemistry Basics and Hydrocarbons Notes
- Organometallic Chemistry & Bioinorganic Chemistry Notes
- Pesticide Chemistry Notes
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Notes
- Phase Equilibria and Electrochemical Cells Notes
- Polynuclear Hydrocarbons, Heterocyclic Chemistry, Alkaloids and Terpenes Notes
- Quantum Chemistry & Spectroscopy Notes
- S-block and P-block Elements Notes
- Spectroscopy & Applied Organic Chemistry Notes
- States of Matter & Ionic Equilibrium Notes
Software Engineering Projects PDF with Documentation Report
In this article, you will get the list of Best Software Engineering Projects pdf with Documentation. These software engineering mini projects pdf will help you tremendously in preparation for your own Software Engineering Project report.
Author: Delhi University