Biomolecules Notes PDF
Free Biomolecules notes pdf are provided here for Biomolecules students so that they can prepare and score high marks in their Biomolecules exam.
In these free Biomolecules notes pdf, we will study the fascinating chemistry of some biomolecules,i.e., amino acids, peptides, proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, and nucleic acids that work within biological systems. It aims to build the concept of metabolism by the study of chemistry and energetics of biological system.
We have provided complete Biomolecules handwritten notes pdf for any university student of BCA, MCA, B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech branch to enhance more knowledge about the subject and to score better marks in their Biomolecules exam.
Free Biomolecules notes pdf are very useful for Biomolecules students in enhancing their preparation and improving their chances of success in Biomolecules exam.
These free Biomolecules pdf notes will help students tremendously in their preparation for Biomolecules exam. Please help your friends in scoring good marks by sharing these free Biomolecules handwritten notes pdf from below links:
Topics in our Biomolecules Notes PDF
The topics we will cover in these Biomolecules Notes pdf will be taken from the following list:
Nucleic Acids: Structure of components of nucleic acids: Bases, Sugars, Nucleosides, and Nucleotides. Nomenclature of nucleosides and nucleotides, structure of polynucleotides (DNA and RNA), concept of DNA duplex formation, and its characterization. Biological roles of DNA and RNA. Concept of heredity: Genetic Code, Replication, Transcription, and Translation.
Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins: Amino acids, Peptides, and their classification. α-Amino Acids – Synthesis, ionic properties, and reactions. Zwitterions, pKa values, isoelectric point, and electrophoresis; Study of peptides: determination of their primary structure-end group analysis. Synthesis of peptides using N-protecting, C-protecting and C activating groups, Solid-phase synthesis; primary, secondary and tertiary structures of proteins, Denaturation of proteins.
Enzymes: Introduction, classification and characteristics of enzymes. Salient features of active site of enzymes. Mechanism of enzyme action (taking chymotrypsin as an example), factors affecting enzyme action, coenzymes and cofactors (NAD,FAD), specificity of enzyme action (including stereospecificity), enzyme inhibitors and their importance.
Carbohydrates and lipids: Occurrence, classification and their biological importance. Monosaccharides: Constitution and absolute configuration of glucose and fructose, epimers and anomers, mutarotation, determination of ring size of glucose and fructose, Haworth projection and conformational structures; Interconversion of aldoses and ketoses; Killiani-Fischer synthesis and Ruff degradation; Disaccharides – Structure elucidation of maltose, lactose and sucrose. Polysaccharides – Elementary treatment of starch, cellulose and glycogen. Introduction to oils and fats; common fatty acids present in oils and fats, Hydrogenation of fats and oils, Saponification value, acid value, iodine number. Reversion and rancidity.
Concept of Energy in Biosystems: Introduction to metabolism (catabolism, anabolism). ATP: The universal currency of cellular energy, ATP hydrolysis and free energy change. Agents for transfer of electrons in biological redox systems: NAD+ , FAD. Outline of catabolic pathways of carbohydrate-glycolysis, fermentation, Krebs cycle. Caloric value of food, standard caloric content of food types.
Biomolecules Notes PDF FREE Download
Biomolecules students can easily make use of all these complete Biomolecules notes pdf by downloading them from below links:
How to Download FREE Biomolecules Notes PDF?
Biomolecules students can easily download free Biomolecules notes pdf by following the below steps:
- Visit TutorialsDuniya.com to download free Biomolecules notes pdf
- Select ‘College Notes’ and then select ‘Chemistry Course’
- Select ‘Biomolecules Notes’
- Now, you can easily view or download free Biomolecules handwritten notes pdf
Benefits of FREE Biomolecules Notes PDF
Free Biomolecules notes pdf provide learners with a flexible and efficient way to study and reference Biomolecules concepts. Benefits of these complete free Biomolecules pdf notes are given below:
- Accessibility: These free Biomolecules handwritten notes pdf files can be easily accessed on various devices that makes it convenient for students to study Biomolecules wherever they are.
- Printable: These Biomolecules free notes pdf can be printed that allows learners to have physical copies of their Biomolecules notes for their reference and offline reading.
- Structured content: These free Biomolecules notes pdf are well-organized with headings, bullet points and formatting that make complex topics easier to follow and understand.
- Self-Paced Learning: Free Biomolecules handwritten notes pdf offers many advantages for both beginners and experienced students that make it a valuable resource for self-paced learning and reference.
- Visual Elements: These free Biomolecules pdf notes include diagrams, charts and illustrations to help students visualize complex concepts in an easier way.
We hope our free Biomolecules notes pdf has helped you and please share these Biomolecules handwritten notes free pdf with your friends as well 🙏
Download FREE Study Material App for school and college students for FREE high-quality educational resources such as notes, books, tutorials, projects and question papers.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at email@example.com and we will get back to you at the earliest.
TutorialsDuniya.com wishes you Happy Learning! 🙂
- Analytical Clinical Biochemistry Notes
- Atomic Structure & Chemical Bonding Notes
- Basic Analytical Chemistry Notes
- Biomolecules Notes
- Business Skills for Chemists Notes
- Coordination Chemistry Notes
- Conductance & Chemical Kinetics Notes
- Chemical Thermodynamics and its Applications Notes
- Chemical Technology & Society Notes
- Cheminformatics Notes
- Chemistry of Cosmetics & Perfumes Notes
- Fuel Chemistry Notes
- Green Methods in Chemistry Notes
- Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxygen Containing Functional Groups Notes
- Intellectual Property Rights Notes
- IT Skills for Chemists Notes
- Organic Chemistry Basics and Hydrocarbons Notes
- Organometallic Chemistry & Bioinorganic Chemistry Notes
- Pesticide Chemistry Notes
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Notes
- Phase Equilibria and Electrochemical Cells Notes
- Polynuclear Hydrocarbons, Heterocyclic Chemistry, Alkaloids and Terpenes Notes
- Quantum Chemistry & Spectroscopy Notes
- S-block and P-block Elements Notes
- Spectroscopy & Applied Organic Chemistry Notes
- States of Matter & Ionic Equilibrium Notes
Biomolecules Notes FAQs
Q: Where can I get complete Biomolecules Notes pdf FREE Download?
A: TutorialsDuniya.com have provided complete Biomolecules free Notes pdf so that students can easily download and score good marks in your Biomolecules exam.
Q: How to download Biomolecules notes pdf?
A: Biomolecules students can easily make use of all these complete free Biomolecules pdf notes by downloading them from TutorialsDuniya.com
Software Engineering Projects with Source & Documentation
You will always find the updated list of top and best free Software Engineering projects with source code in an easy and quick way. Our Free Software Engineering projects list has projects for beginners, intermediates as well as experts to learn in 2023.
Author: Delhi University